Galway Tattoo Show 2022
Welcome to the 8th Annual & International Galway Tattoo Show. The show will bring together some of the best international tattoo artists in the world and mix that in with the amazing tattoo talent of some of Ireland’s best tattoo artists.
The show is not only a celebration of tattoo art, and will feature entertainment, live music, a stunning art gallery, a free tattoo cinema, photo booth, market stalls and traders on show to keep you entertained.
SATURDAY = 11.30am – 10.00pm
SUNDAY = 11.30am – 8.00pm
The Galway Tattoo Show is 70% invite only with 30% of the space open to application. Artists who attended the previous year are given first refusal on space. Once we have established how much space is left after our returning artists we will open up to new applications in April / May.
If wish to apply to work the Galway Tattoo Show, please send us pictures or links of your “best” work to email@example.com
New Applications are accepted on the following basis:
* The standard of work and of your portfolio which must be of a very high professional standard.
* The genre or style of you tattoo in. The Galway Tattoo Show seeks to showcase the best in all styles of tattooing and we try and ensure that all styles are represented well. We have a limited amount of space for each category of tattooing.
WHEN SHOULDN’T YOU APPLY?
* If you do not work in a professional tattoo studio.
* If you work at home, in a kitchen, bedroom or anywhere else outside a professional studio.
* If you do not use an authorised clinical waste company to dispose of your clinical waste.
* If you work in a studio, but your work is not of a high standard.